The following Terms and Conditions govern use by all persons of any and all of the Entrepreneurs Circle services and websites including but not limited to entrepreneurscircle.org, MyECHub and Unlimited Pass.
Please read the following carefully because by accessing our website/s and content you are agreeing to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
We may modify any of these terms and conditions at any time by providing notice on our website.
Your continued use of our websites, materials and services shall be conclusively deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and any subsequent modification.
We are committed to protecting your data and to complying fully with the terms of GDPR 2018. We will not sell, share, or rent your data to any third party.
- You refers to the member or You as the Director/Agent of the business: By accessing the Site you are deemed to have accepted these terms. Where the context so requires, you or your includes your Authorised Users.
- Us, We, or Our: Entrepreneurs Circle Limited incorporated and registered in England and Wales. You can contact us via email at [email protected] or by writing to us at 2635 Kings Court, Birmingham Business Park, Birmingham B37 7YE.
- Agreement:the terms and conditions set out in this document, any variations agreed between us and any additional terms notified before use of the Services.
- Authorised Users:Authorised Users includes any person in your business that we have agreed with you is or are to benefit from your subscription or membership.
- Unlimited Pass:The EC Unlimited Pass grants access to each Entrepreneurs Circle event next year. Specific terms and conditions for the Unlimited Pass are set out below.
- Achieve 365Implementation Plans: the library of online-learning modules for the provision of know-how available from Us on our website.
- Intellectual Property Rights: These rights include, without limitation, patents, trademarks, trade names, design rights, copyright (including rights in computer software), database rights, rights in know-how and other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered, which may subsist anywhere in the world.
- Services: includes hosting services and provision of know-how, as the context requires, that we provide to allow you to access and use the material, information, content and know-how.
- Software: The software provided by us or by our suppliers which enables you to use the Services, including data schemas, data models, databases and the like.
- Start Date: The date the Subscription Period starts.
- Subscriber Data: The data input by you or given to us by you.
- Subscription Fee: The subscription fee for any and all of the Services we provide to you.
- Subscription Period: The period in respect of which a Subscription Fee is payable for any Service.
- You can subscribe to any of products or services by registering online via our website and using our online ordering process.
- Subscriptions include, but are not limited to:
– EC Essentials membership
– EC Unlimited Pass
– Profit Accelerator Coaching Programme
– Inner Circle
– Facebook Ad Accelerator
- We will send you written confirmation of your order and, where appropriate, an account name and password for you and any authorised users.
- If you opt to pay for your subscription in monthly instalments then you agree that you are legally obliged to complete ALL of your instalment payments and that you are liable for those payments regardless of your use of the service or any other factors.
- If you need to upgrade to another membership level or change your subscription option, please contact us by writing to Us at 2635 Kings Court, Birmingham Business Park, B37 7YE or telephone us on 0121 765 5551.
3- AUTHORITY AND LICENCE
- We authorise you and your Authorised Users to have access to our content and materials in accordance with your chosen Subscription Option and for which You agree to pay us the Subscription Fee.
- This Agreement (including the licences hereunder) starts on the Start Date and ends on the first of the following events:
– the end of the Subscription Period (unless renewed in accordance with these terms and conditions); or
– termination of this Agreement (again, in compliance with these terms and conditions)
- We hereby grant you on the basis of these terms and conditions a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access our material and content solely for your business purposes (and for the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms grants to you any rights whatsoever in or relating to the source code of the Software or any Intellectual Property Rights).
- We confirm that we have all the rights in relation to the software, material and content that are necessary to grant all the rights we purport to grant under these terms and conditions.
- You may search, view, copy and print out material from our website for your own business purposes only. You may not re-package or re-sell the content or information in any format without prior written agreement from us.
4- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You will take reasonable steps to ensure that nobody other than Authorised Users accesses the know-how or Services using accounts created with Your username and password.
- You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors own all Intellectual Property Rights in the Software, the content, the know-how and the Services. Except as expressly stated in this Agreement, this Agreement does not grant you any rights to, or in, patents, copyrights, database rights, trade secrets, trade names, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licences in respect of the Software, know-how, Services or any related documentation.
- You are solely responsible for the appropriate use and adaption of our know-how for your own use.
- You recognise and accept that in our know-how we are not providing professional advice (e.g. such as would be given by a solicitors’ firm or accountant). You must ensure that you seek independent professional advice before implementing any know-how.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Services. You should use your own virus protection software.
- In the event that we provide links to third-party websites, we disclaim all responsibility and liability for the content of such third-party websites. Authorised Users assume the sole responsibility for the accessing of third-party websites and the use of any content appearing on such websites.
5- CHARGES AND PAYMENT
- The Subscription Fee will depend on which Subscription Option you choose. The prices for each Subscription Option are as set out on our website from time to time.
- Payment is due at the check-out process of the online registration process and, where appropriate by monthly or periodic direct debit payment thereafter.
- Should you choose to cancel your subscription before the end of the Subscription Period, you are still liable to pay the Subscription Fee in full. We do not give, and you are not entitled to receive, any pro-rata refunds.
- Similarly, if you are paying for your Subscription in instalments then you are liable for, and committed to, making ALL of the instalment payments. You cannot cancel or walk away with instalment payments outstanding.
- Instalments: Where available you can choose to pay in instalments by selecting the Instalment Option during the online ordering process. When we confirm your order, we will confirm your instalment payment amounts and dates
- Late Payment:See clause 13 (below) for what will happen if you miss a payment due for the Subscription Fee.
- Renewal: Your subscription will renew automatically at the end of each Subscription Period unless agreed otherwise in writing.
- If you do not want to renew your subscription for another Subscription Period, please contact Us by telephone on 0121 765 5551 (Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm) providing the correct amount of notice as required in clause 14.
- Subject to us receiving such notice from you, your subscription will end on the last day of the Subscription Period. You must tell us if you do not want to renew your subscription before the renewal date as payment for renewals is processed automatically and once processed is non-refundable.
6- EC UNLIMITED PASS
- Primary PassholderAn Unlimited Pass can only be used to book and gain entry to events by a single named individual, (the ‘Passholder’ or ‘Primary Passholder’)
- Not TransferableAn Unlimited Person Pass is not transferrable to any other individual or business. It cannot be ‘shared around’.
- Downloads & SharingLivestream and/or recordings must not be downloaded or copied or shared with anyone outside of your business. Breach of this will result in your Pass being terminated with no refund and you may face prosecution for breach of copyright.
- Ownership & CopyrightEntrepreneurs Circle Ltd retains the rights to all material shared with you.
You may use any such material for the sole purpose of developing and/or furthering the sales and growth of your own business but you cannot share, re-sell, re-purpose or re-distribute any of our content or information to others in any circumstances.
- Your PaymentsIf you have opted to pay for your Unlimited Pass in instalments then you understand and agree that you have a legal commitment and obligation to make all the instalment payments on the due dates, regardless of your usage of the Pass or any other factors.
You also agree and understand that should any instalment payment fail, or be made late, then all remaining instalments will become payable immediately.
If any of your instalments payments fail then your access to book, attend or access live stream or recordings will be suspended until full payment is received.
The Pass you have purchased is non-refundable and therefore you will be liable to make all of the instalment payments. If you choose to cancel your Pass all remaining instalments will immediately become due.
Instalment payment by any method other than Direct Debit will incur an additional fee of £45+VAT per month.
Should any Direct Debit payments be returned unpaid you will incur an additional charge of £75+VAT per payment to cover the costs of administering and chasing collection.
- Your ResultsThe content provided and delivered to you has been developed from our experience and expertise. However, we do not give any guarantee or promises or warranty with regard to the results, sales or profits that you will see from putting into practice the techniques and strategies that we teach. Lots of factors will impact the results you get including the time and effort put in, your past experience, skills and reputation.
You agree that the decision to purchase an Unlimited Pass has been taken solely on the basis of your personal judgement and that no representation, warranty, inducement or promise, express or implied, has been made by the Entrepreneurs Circle or relied upon by you in purchasing an Unlimited Pass.
- RegistrationAll Passholders MUST register in advance in order to attend an Event in-person.
Registrations must be made no less than 28 days in advance of an Event and there is no cost or charge for registering, providing it is done at least 28 days ahead of an Event.
There will be a Registration Fee of £59 + VAT for late registrations i.e registrations less than 28 days ahead of an Event.
- Turning Up Without Booking or RegisteringPassholders and/or any individuals who turn up at events without prior booking or registration will be charged the full ticket price of the event which must be paid before entry.
- Cancellation of Bookings/RegistrationCancellation of any places registered at an event must be made, in writing (via email to [email protected]) OR online via the Booking portal, at least 28 days before an event you have registered for if you are unable to attend.
There is no charge to cancel a place at any Event providing it is done in writing, as above, at least 28 days before the event is scheduled to take place.
Failure to cancel at least 28 days in advance of an Event, will result in the Passholder becoming liable for a Late Cancellation/No Show Fee of between £99 and the full ticket price of the event.
- Late Cancellation / No Show FeesLate Cancellation / No Show Fees will be charged automatically within 7 days of each Event and must be paid in full before the Passholder is able to attend any future Events.
Any Late Cancellation / No Show Fees that are unpaid 28 days after they fall due will result in all access to EC events, livestreams and recordings being suspended until such time as all payments are brought up to date.
- Changes to ScheduleWe will endeavour, and it is our intention, to adhere to the published schedule for all events but we reserve the right to change any aspect of our events at our absolute discretion, including, but not limited to, the celebrities, speakers, the trainers, course content, date and times if necessary.
Illness, inclement weather and other unexpected issues may occasionally result in event rescheduling and/or a different trainer or speaker.
No such changes will invalidate your Pass nor entitle you to any refund of any kind.
In addition, we are not liable for consequential costs that you may incur like, for example, any non-refundable hotel or travel costs in the event of any such changes having to be made.
- Cancellation PolicyYou agree that your purchase of an Unlimited Pass is final and non-refundable, regardless of your usage of it or any other factors.
If your circumstances change and you don’t want or need your Unlimited Pass for any reason then you recognise and agree that the balance of any and all instalment payments owed will still be due and must be paid.
- FranchisesFranchisees are NOT eligible to attend courses or events as part of a Franchisors Unlimited Pass as they are not employees of the same company. Neither can they access Livestream or recordings of any event.
However, separate arrangements can be made for Group access for franchised businesses and franchisors should contact us for details.
7- EC DONE-FOR-YOU
- EC Done-For-You ‘points’ never expire and are non-refundable. They have no cash value.
- Your points will remain active and valid for as long as you have a valid Subscription. If you have no active Subscription then your points will lapse.
- The Entrepreneurs Circle makes no guarantees or promises about the success rate of the marketing assets we provide. There are multiple factors at play in the world of marketing including your audience, your messages, media, price, how you use them and much more!
- We’ll agree a timeline for work to be completed in the briefing call we have with you before we start work however this timeline is subject to change in very rare/extreme circumstances.
- You are entitled to three rounds of revisions on any piece of work we create for you through the EC Done-For-You service. Revision requests must be submitted in writing within 14 days of you receiving the finished file from us.
- Done-For-You subscriptions all hold a minimum 3-month commitment.
- Done-For-You subscriptions may be cancelled at any point after the initial 3-month commitment by a written confirmation to [email protected] Upon receipt of the written request to cancel a Done-For-You subscription no further monies will be taken and the subscription will be cancelled.
8- OUR OBLIGATIONS
- We warrant that you will not infringe any third party intellectual property rights by using the material and know-how provided and we will indemnify you against losses, costs or expenses You may incur as a result of any claim that the use by you of the know-how and material infringes any third party intellectual property rights, provided you notify us within a reasonable time of any such claim being made. This warranty and indemnity are unlimited.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that Software and data files we supply to you as part of the Service are virus-free. However, You should use your own virus protection software.
- We will use our best endeavours to ensure that Subscriber Data is maintained securely and is properly backed-up. In the event of any loss or damage to Subscriber Data, your sole and exclusive remedy shall be that we use our best endeavours to restore the lost or damaged Subscriber Data from the latest back up of such Subscriber Data. We shall not be responsible for any loss, destruction, alteration or disclosure of Subscriber Data caused by any third party (except those third parties sub-contracted by us to perform services related to Subscriber Data maintenance and back-up).
- We will use our best endeavours to ensure that the Services are provided continuously and that access to our website is not interrupted by any event within our control. We will notify you in advance of planned downtime, which, if reasonably practicable, will be scheduled outside normal United Kingdom office hours. However, we assume no liability for any losses you may suffer as a result of any downtime and the Subscription Fee is non-refundable.
- You acknowledge that our Confidential Information includes all of our content, materials and Software.
- We acknowledge that the Subscriber Data is your Confidential Information.
- Each party shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the other’s Confidential Information to which it has access is not disclosed or distributed in violation of the terms of this Agreement.
- Neither party shall be responsible for any loss, destruction, alteration or disclosure of Confidential Information caused by any third party (except, in Our case, those third parties sub-contracted by Us to perform services related to Subscriber Data maintenance and back-up).
This clause shall survive termination of this Agreement, however arising.
- We give you no warranty or assurance or guarantee of any kind, except as set out in clause 9. We declare and you acknowledge that all implied warranties and conditions are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Our policy is to conduct our business at all times in a professional manner and to best practice standards. We use our best endeavours to maintain our content and keep the know-how and materials up to date and to develop our Services to meet subscribers’ needs. However, you should note in particular:
- The know-how is not intended to constitute a definitive or complete statement on any subject, nor is any part of it intended to constitute professional advice for any specific situation.
- We do not undertake any obligation to consider whether the information provided to or by us for the purpose of our know-how is either sufficient or appropriate for any particular actual circumstances.
- Because of the extensive amount of content and material available on our websites some information and resources may be incorrect or out of date.
- We give you no warranty or assurance that the Services and our means of delivering them are compatible with your software or computer configuration.
- We may change part or all of any Service at our discretion.
- You assume sole responsibility for results obtained from the use of our content and for conclusions drawn from such use. We shall have no liability for any damage caused by errors or omissions in any information, instructions or scripts provided by you in connection with the Services, or any actions taken by us at your direction; and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement excludes our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to clause 9 and Clause 12 above:
- We shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or similar losses or pure economic loss, or for any special, indirect or consequential loss costs, damages, charges or expenses however arising; and
- Our total aggregate liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this Agreement shall be limited to the Subscription Fee during the 12 months preceding the date on which the claim arose. You acknowledge that this limitation is reasonable.
- We shall have no liability for the performance of any businesses other than Entrepreneurs Circle Ltd and EC Online Ltd. Any other businesses featured or mentioned on our websites or in our materials are used at your own risk and you should do your own due diligence before entering into any arrangements or contracts with them. Just because a business is a member of Entrepreneurs Circle for instance, doesn’t mean that they are any good or that they maintain the same high values and ethics as we do.
- We shall have no liability to you under this Agreement if we are prevented from or delayed in performing our obligations under this Agreement or from carrying on business by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation default of sub-contractors, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, failure of a utility service or transport or communications network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood or storm.
- Your Subscription will terminate if you are in material breach of any of these terms and if the breach is not remedied within the period of 20 working days after written notice of it has been given.
- Notwithstanding clause 13, if payment of the Subscription Fee is not made in full by the due date(s), without prejudice to any rights or remedies otherwise available, we reserve the right to (a) charge interest on the outstanding balance of all overdue sums at the rate of 3% per month above the current base rate at Barclays Bank or the maximum interest rate permitted by law, whichever is the greater; and (b) suspend or withdraw access to each relevant Service(s).
- If for any reason a monthly instalment is not made in full, then the full value of the Subscription payments for the Subscription Period will become immediately payable in full.
- On termination of this Agreement for any reason:
- all licences granted under this Agreement shall immediately terminate;
- subject to the exceptions in this sub-clause, you will take reasonable steps to delete the know-how and any materials from your electronic media, including your intranet and electronic storage devices so that you no longer have an electronically functional copy of the Software or any part of our content, know-how and materials.
- Termination shall not affect or prejudice the accrued rights of the parties as at termination, or the continuation after termination of any provision expressly stated to survive or implicitly surviving termination.
13-CANCELLATION AND NOTICE PERIODS
- Membership subscriptions can be cancelled at any time by contacting the EC main office on 0121 765 5551during our open office hours and talking with one of the team.
- The length of notice period required to cancel will depend on the type of subscription.
- EC Essentials subscription requires you to give 30 days’ notice of cancellation from the next billing date.
- Inner Circle/Mastermind subscription requires you to give 90 days’ notice of cancellation from the next billing date.
- Unlimited Passes are non-cancellable/non-refundable.
- No refunds, or pro-rata refunds, are made on any Monthly or Annual Subscription Fees paid.
- If you cancel your subscription, then you will not be able to re-join Entrepreneurs Circle at any time in the future
- Subscription Fees must be fully up to date before cancellation can be affected. If Subscription Fees are outstanding or overdue, then they must be paid in full before cancellation can be made. You agree that failure to bring your subscription payments up to date means that your subscription cannot be cancelled and therefore Subscription Fees will continue to accrue.
- If paying by Instalments, then you will continue to be liable for your outstanding payments until the end of your Subscription Period.
- No refunds, or pro-rata refunds, are made on any Monthly or Annual Subscription Fees paid.
- If claiming under the ‘Love EC Guarantee’ then you must contact our Member Support team for a RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) Number. This number must be displayed on the outside of all return packages. Returned packages without RMA numbers will not be accepted, nor will refunds be provided for those items.
- In order to be refunded under the Love EC Guarantee you must:
i) Call our team no later than 90 calendar days after the Start Date
ii) Get an RMA Number
iii) Return ALL materials and content that we have sent you in AS NEW condition and all items must be delivered in a single package within 14 days of the RMA number being issued, in order to be refunded
- The Love EC Guarantee does not cover shipping or handling fees.
- The Love EC Guarantee does not cover the Programme or Inner Circle It is ONLY applicable to EC Essentials subscription.
- Once a return is received in accordance with the process above, your refund will be processed within 28 days.
- Refunds can only be processed by the method the order was originally charged.
- To ensure that your materials are not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend that you send the product via a courier that can insure and provide you with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and you do not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund. Valid proof of returning a product includes either delivery confirmation or signature.
- If claiming under the Game Changer ‘Quadruple Your Money Back’ Guarantee you will need to submit your request in writing to [email protected].
- The terms of the Game Changer money-back guarantee are laid out below:
- If you run at least three of the sixty plus campaigns and don’t get meetings and/or sales that are worth at least four times the value of your investment in The Game Changer, let us know, share with us what you’ve done and we’ll help you to get it right so that you do get the results you want and need or, at our discretion, we’ll refund you the full purchase price and you can keep the product.
- Any guarantee is invalidated if any due payments are missed or returned unpaid.
- The terms of the Facebook Ad Accelerator guarantees are laid out below:
- The Facebook Ad Accelerator is a proven programme with hundreds of successful businesses having gone through the process. However, we do offer a full 14-day money back guarantee.
- Our ‘100% Absolute Satisfaction’ Guarantee allows you to claim a full refund on any payments made for the Facebook Ad Accelerator if you have tried the product, completed at least two modules, decided that the course is not for you and let us know in writing within 14 days of purchase.
- The Facebook Ad Accelerator won’t work unless you try it, which is why the guarantee does not apply to instances where you have decided post-purchase that the Facebook Ad Accelerator is not for you without completing at least two of the modules first.
- To claim under this guarantee you must submit, in writing, your request for refund no later than 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Please email your request to [email protected]with the subject line ‘FAA Refund Request’.
- Refunds may take up to 7 working days to process.
- The Facebook Ad Accelerator comes with a ‘We Won’t Let You Fail’ Guarantee.
- We’re so confident in the Facebook Ad Accelerator that if you go through the programme, take part in the Q&A calls and still (somehow!) don’t see success after 12 months we’ll not only refund your money but, if you’d like, we’ll work with you 1:1 to craft a winning Facebook Ad campaign for you.
- IMPORTANT: the Facebook Ad Accelerator won’t work unless you use it.
- Before claiming this guarantee you must have watched and completed all modules of the Facebook Ad Accelerator and attended at least three ‘coaching calls’.
- You may then request to claim under the ‘WWLYF’ Guarantee in writing. Please email [email protected]with the subject line ‘Don’t Let Me Fail’.
- You may claim under this guarantee up to 12 months (365 days) after the date of purchase.
- Our team will work with you to craft a compelling campaign that we believe will generate results. The creation of this campaign can take up to 21 working days (but is usually delivered much sooner).
- The campaign we create must be run as we deliver it with the budget we suggest in order to guarantee any results.
- Any amendments to the campaign we deliver for you will void the guarantee.
15- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- All of The Company’s rights under these terms may be assigned, transferred or otherwise dealt with by the Company and will inure to the benefit of the Entrepreneurs Circle’s successors and assignees.
- You may not, without our prior written consent, assign, transfer, charge, sub-contract or deal in any other manner with all or any of your rights or obligations
- If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply.
- These terms and conditions represents the full agreement between the parties and replaces and/or supercedes anything that precedes it.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing on our website.
- You acknowledges and agree that in entering into your Subscription you have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether negligently made or not) of any person other than as expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
- Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England & Wales.