Former fireman Terry Gormley, is a role model for anyone who wants to implement and make changes in their business.
Here’s some of the things he’s implemented in his first few months since joining EC.
- Uses a voice recorder to enable him to outsource his admin to a virtual assistant
- Created a membership site, has set himself up across the various social media channels including Twitter, Facebook (which boasts a landing page with a data capture element feeding directly into Infusionsoft), LinkedIn and YouTubeStarted video marketing: not only in terms of delivering training via video but also by using video testimonials in his marketing. Terry has received thousands of testimonials which is impressive
- Collected over 2,000 email addresses through his website in the last 12 months; he’s put a solid guarantee in place, mastered the art of writing effective sales letters with Copy Secrets and started using Screencast and Camtasia to deliver high quality online training
- Uses Infusionsoft for his business and he’s had a 969% ROI from his Google Adwords activity
- Implemented re-marketing and tracking numbers…
As a result, he tracks the results of all his marketing activity (31,241% ROI overall) and he’s got a great PR strategy in place with a couple of celebrities endorsing him. Rachel Elnaugh can be seen putting out a fire on his website and Ken Morley from Coronation Street thinks he’s pretty great too
He’s implemented squeeze pages, a WordPress blog, DVD training products – one of which is a premium product, – Google analytics, Google Places and Facebook Ads.
Oh, and he’s run a Marathon and come in as 2nd in a Mixed Martial Arts competition too…
“Joining the EC has made a massive difference” says Terry. “It gets you focused on the things that really make a difference, whatever business you’re in…”