“We made a decision 5 years ago to cut back our internal production and partner with specialist printers, embroiderers and engravers to utilise their in-depth knowledge of their smaller area of expertise.
At the time our main concern was the potential loss of control over the end to end process and how this would affect the consistency of the final result.
Our fears were unfounded as having put in place a very stringent structure of control over the external and internal process we have managed to maintain a very high level of customer satisfaction.
Processes we have implemented include
- Direct sample send (from our supplier plain label to our customer) so that our customer can receive product samples next day with a delivery note and letter from us.
- Proof before order – we offer to mock up any product considered for purchase with our customers’ logo so they can get an idea of the final result.
- Purchase Order Chasing System – system to ensure that there is no slippage in quoted lead times by suppliers sitting on orders.
- Acknowledgment Invoice and Statement by Email
- Post sales follow up – to get the instant reaction on product and service
As we are now entirely focussed on the relationship with customers and suppliers we see the measure of our customer satisfaction as the primary indicator of our success. As such, after we have delivered each order, we send a request for feedback through Feefo (feedback forum) in independent feedback website. We cannot fiddle it or delete it so what you see is what we got.
Our approval rating which is customers who have rated our service as Excellent or Good (ather than Poor or Bad) is currently 99% and has never dropped below 98%.
We really care and even when things do go wrong we try to find a solution that doesn’t leave the customer short of their goods for an event even if it leaves us at a loss on the order as delivering as promised and pleasing the customer is both the foundation and the every day mantra of our business…