Are you looking for help with your Email Marketing? Download The 80 Hour Cash Machine. This guide gives Email Templates that have proven success. You can use the templates to form your own, or just copy and paste ours! Download the Guide Here.
The reason Entrepreneurs Circle exists is to help educate, motivate, help, and inspire business owners like you to achieve more than you ever thought possible.
As EC has grown over the years, our members have tried and tested everything and shared what works as well.
That’s why Entrepreneurs Circle is the richest source of marketing and sales strategies that work, anywhere in the UK.
Implement with Feedback
Our advice is to implement as much as you can and get as much feedback from your customers and prospects as you can. In effect, fail quickly.
We promise you that the poorly crafted, badly written sales letter or email that gets sent will always outperform the perfectly crafted version that never gets sent.
Way too many business owners in our country have become world classic at ‘getting ready.’ They’re full of ideas, views and opinions, but they don’t execute or implement.
Consequently their business – and their life – doesn’t change that much.
Good is Good Enough!
On our staircase at EC’s HQ near the NEC in Birmingham, there’s a big vinyl on the wall that says, “Good is good enough”
Perfection really is the disease of the poor, because it stops you executing and implementing and the reality is, very few things in life have to be perfect.
Get it Done.
Get it completed. Get it out the door. Let your customers see it. Get the feedback. That’s the way you can learn, implement and grow.
Five Core Beliefs
1. You have to believe that your success is possible. For you.
2. You must understand, accept and believe that it is your marketing and selling that holds the key to building the business that you want. You can’t get there without getting competent and good at this stuff.
3. Which is why the rhythmic acquisition of customers becomes so important, underpinned by the twin beliefs that a) your ideal customers are out there and b) you’re prepared to do what’s necessary to attract them to you;
4. Is the fundamental belief that failure, especially with marketing, is just feedback. That’s all.
5. And the fifth part of the philosophy is the recognition that to properly succeed you need to commit – not dabble.